Do not dismiss, do not forget:
All of us are warriors inside;
Not all battles produce bloodshed,
Do not dismiss, do not forget.
I can smile, you laugh, and yet
Our mind is filled with endless strife;
Do not dismiss, do not forget –
All of us are warriors inside.
My friend recently challenged me to draw myself as a valkyrie. So here’s a challenge mash-up! The poem is For Cubby’s Triolet Challenge! :”>
Instructions on writing a triolet:
- There are a total of 8 lines with two different repeating lines:
- The 1st, 4th, and 7th lines repeat.
- The 2nd and 8th lines repeat.
- The rhyme scheme is ABaAabAB. The capital letters represent the repeating lines.
- Commonly written with 8 syllables per line, as in The Tiger Knight, or 10 syllables, as in When It Breaks.